When friend is clearly upset but they don’t wanna talk about it but you wanna help but don’t know how and you just kinda
“As Miss Louisiana 2000 Faith Jenkins became a distinguished young leader in America. After placing 1st runner up at Miss America 2001, Faith gained a national presence and began traveling extensively addressing important issues facing her community and our nation. She has addressed notable academic institutions, business executives, state agencies, political groups, and student organizations. Faith has served as a positive role model for thousands of young people by telling her personal story of perseverance and determination….”
The Color Thesaurus for Writers and Designers from Ingrid’s Notes. The color blocks represent white, tan, yellow, orange, red, pink, purple, blue, green, brown, gray and black. Really interesting blog I’m going to pass onto writer friends. In her short bio she writes,I have an MFA in writing for children and young adults from Vermont College of Fine Arts, and an MFA in screenwriting from Chapman University. I created this blog to share what I’ve been learning about the writing and publishing industry.
Here are more infographics writers have found useful:
- Fashion Pattern Vocabulary Part 1 Infographic.
- Fashion Pattern Vocabulary Part 2 Infographic.
- Know Your Sunglasses Infographic.
- Know Your Shoes Part 1 Infographic. Lobster Claws anyone?
- Know Your Shoes Part 2 Infographic.
- Know Your Necklines Infographic from Paper Blog.
- Sleeves and Necklines Infographic.
- Know Your Hats Infographic.
- Know Your Collars and Cuffs Infographic.
- Know Your Necklines Infographic.
- Know Your Skirts Infographic.
- Know Your Nail Shapes and What’s Popular on Instagram Infographics.
- Know Your Eye Liners Infographic
- Know Your Wedding Dresses Infographic
- History of Swimwear Infographic